Cant find format for contacts upload
Mark A. Catan — Jan 15, 2016 06:23AM PST
I don't know the format of the csv for upload of contacts. The link is on the contacts page but no format.
1 Community Answers
AppColl Support - Jan 15, 2016 07:10AM PST Best Answer
Your best bet it export some contacts from the contacts page and then use that as your template for upload. Here are the steps:
1) From the Contacts module, click the Columns link in the upper right corner.
2) Include all the columns you plan to populate in your upload. Click save.
3) Click the excel icon in the upper right to download your data.
4) Open the csv you downloaded and remove the contacts that were downloaded. Leave the header row intact, as this is necessary to map your data with the correct field names.
5) Copy and paste the new contacts you wish to add into the appropriate columns.
6) Save as a csv.
7) From the contacts page click the import csv button in the upper right.
8) From the popup window, select your csv file.
9) Check the “Add New Contacts” radio button.
10) Click import. AppColl will check the file for any errors. If no errors are found, click the Import button in the upper left and you’re done.
11) If there are errors, AppColl will indicate the problems. Repeat the steps until no more errors are reported.