Steps to create a 30, 60, or 90 day docket report in the tasks module:
- Select "add filters" and select the "Respond By" column.
- Choose a date range (e.g. next 60 days) and click "add".
- Filter by task owner (e.g. Alice Black) and click "execute".
- Save the report as a new file with a descriptive name (e.g. "Alice 60 Day Docket").
- To view tasks where Alice is the attorney, not the owner, edit filters and select "Matter Attorney". Filter by Alice and click "execute".
- Save this report as a new file with a different name (e.g. "Alice Attorney Docket").
- The reports can be scheduled to run at a desired time.
This video provides the steps for creating a docketing report.